Saturday, September 27, 2014

INK REVIEW: De Atramentis Orchids (Scented)

Yes, you read that right! A scented ink! De Atramentis Orchids. It is supposed to smell like Orchids. Continue to read on to find out more!


Ink Brand: De Atramentis
Inks Color: Orchids
Other: Scented
Color tones: Pink; Magenta
Pen Used: Pilot Vanishing Point 18k Gold Medium Nib
Price: $12.95 for 35ml glass bottle (.37 cents per ML)

Information

This ink is honestly the first of De Atramentis brand that I have tried and like! In most of the De Atramentis inks that I have tried, they are usually too dry for my taste and have issues in my Lamy pens. This ink, so far, has performed wonderfully.

I would rate it at a 7 out of 10 (10 being heavy flow/very wet ink) for wetness/moisture/level of flow.  It is not as wet as some of the Noodler's inks I have run through some of my pens.



The color and shading is beautiful! It has some shading, but not much. It;s pretty much the same color on down strokes or any way you write with it. I think I will be definitely be looking at purchasing a bottle of ink! Very good performer.


No comments:

Post a Comment